Most companies wouldn’t even consider the possibility of taking on an internal project to build a new corporate headquarters building, yet we’re constantly amazed at the number of firms that feel they are qualified and capable of building their own data center facility. We’ve seen it happen many times, and the result is generally a facility that is inefficient and non-resilient, massively over-budget, technically obsolete by the time it’s completed, and oftentimes no longer meets the needs of the business.
Don’t let this happen to your business. Trust the seasoned data center professionals at Vaultas to design, build, and even manage a state-of-the-art data center that will meet or exceed your requirements, while delivering the efficiency, redundancy, flexibility and technological advantage your organization needs to stay on top.
From feasibility studies and site profiling to data center design, planning and overall project management, Vaultas provides world-class consulting services your business demands. In partnership with our strategic vendors, our team of cross-disciplinary experts will ensure you’re receiving an enterprise-class consulting service focused on helping you manage all aspects of your data center needs—all on-schedule and within budget.
The following list is a sampling of our portfolio of data center consulting services:
- Data center planning and pre-design
- Data center development
- Project costing and budgets
- Data center feasibility studies
- Data center relocation evaluation and planning
- Data center auditing
- Infrastructure assessments
- Data center availability and risk assessment
- Site profiling
- Business continuity and disaster recovery assessment and planning
- Data center site selection
- Data center energy efficiency assessments
- Data center power and cooling assessments
- Power and cooling design, engineering and implementation
- Data center operations and management
- Turnkey build and lease back enterprise data center options